Server name

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT AREA TO POST THIS THREAD. IF THIS IS THE WRONG AREA PLEASE DO NOT BAN ME, JUST DELETE THIS OR MOVE IT TO THE RIGHT LOCATION PLEASE!.
Anyways back to my question about my server name. I don’t know what is should be called. I might have other gmod servers so I want something that sounds good. My original idea was GoodGame darkrp, GoodGameServers being the name of my "community. Although there for my website I won’t be able to make it goodgameservers.com or goodgame.com since it is taken. This is why I am asking for your idea of a name for my servers. I was hoping you could abbreviate it into 2 letters like GG for good game. If anyone has any idea please share then here. Thank you and if this is not in the right location I am very sorry please do not ban me for that mistake.

STD Gaming sallthedoor.co.uk

Sally The Doors gaming community.

Names mean nothing, apart from all the fools who call there servers something non original and pointless. A name should appear to be oddly random, unique, amusing yet have a hidden odd meaning if possible.

Ok thanks for those suggestions I will keep them in mind, anyone else have ideas?

BYB Servers

Micropenis Awareness.

STD Gaming | Pay For Admin | Bad Staff

Hahaha AKA ByB

make sure you add FastDL even if you dont have it

I used HarrysMod.

Pay for Admin | Great Staff, ‘purchased’ admin aint staff.

Please, my little server is innocence compared to the diseased crap you get around now. The whole selling higher ranked admins and ddos drama crap has gotten out of control recently.

i host the best ttt

my ol’ .Nig TTT was rank #2 on GT and had only 3 admins on a 64 slot server

it was pure chaos and i loved it

Your server is the diseased crap we get now. You guys are like the centre of drama and have more fucking outbound attacks than any community run by any twelve year old I know.

Awww another lie and faceless accusation from a troll.

I don’t think anyone of merit could ever accuse me of lying, I’m a fairly honest guy. And I can happily and proudly say we’ve never attacked anyone.
We’re just the guys who let any old guy or gal with a paypal account buy admin … or bitcoin for that matter.

Glad we piss you off so much though :wink:

I would never accuse you of directly orchestrating something, but I think you and I are both aware of the hostility.

You’d be surprised, I can be pretty damned ignorant of what goes on around me at times.

Ignorance, is truly bliss.

Ur dark rp is trash and also bad community stop conplaining

ByB is bad and you should feel bad.

Come on guys, just leave him the fuck alone.
None of the ByB drama really concerns you.
You are just being pricks for the giggles, there are no points to your harassment.

People pull shit like this and then complain about how there’s so much drama around Garry’s Mod.

He’s right, you’re really ignorant. Can’t take suggestions from anyone on your shit servers.
Notice how I said shit servers, it cause you can’t take criticism.