Server: Not loading Addons

Hey guys,

at first, I don’t know if I’m right in this section if not sorry!

I’m setting up my Server but I’m having the problem that the Server is not loading some of the Addons. - It does load some, but not all. They worked fine 1 month ago on a other Server.

Example:
Pointshop is working, Defibrillator is working, TTT Jihad Bomb is working.
But the TTT Cannibalism and TTT Death Station are not working.

I just draged the folders in Addons.

I also tried to make a addon by my own, but the Server was not loading it. I copied it to the main lua/autorun and it worked great.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,
DasNeo.

They could possibly be outdated.

Are you using Linux? If so change all the add-on folder names to lower-case, or Linux will not find them. Eg My_Addon to my_addon

Yea, the Server is running on Linux.

I’ll try that out, thanks.

Are Spaces allowed?

Yes, always good to remember that everything in linux is case-sensitive. If you look in the console, it will say something like:

Adding Filesystem Addon ‘/home/XXX/XXX/addons/my addon’ however if your addon is named My Addon it won’t find it.

Alright, thanks so far.

But they don’t seem to be loaded. I don’t see e.g. the Cannibalism in my Traitor Shop. I renamed it to ttt_cannibalism. The Console is saying nothing about my Addons at all. (changed them all to lower)

Does that mean that the Addon is broken?

€dit:

Nevermind! Had to restart my Server, lol.

Thank you!

No problem, glad it’s all working now :slight_smile: As I said with all add-ons always lower-case the folder name. This includes ones bought of Coderhire etc as a lot of Coderhire add-ons use upper-cases in their names as most use Windows.