Server not showing in game browser

Hello i’m from Spain.

I’ve recently rented 2 Rust servers. One in Germany and one in France.
None of them appear in the in-game server browser. I’ve been told by the providers that it’s because you have rules that make server not appear if they’re far away from the client. I dont know if that’s true. The thing is there’s no point for me to host rust servers if they dont appear in the browser at all… both server work perfectly. but onlly my 6 friends play there, and no one else have ever joined. and obviously never will.

i don’t know any company in Spain that provides this service, and in the past i’ve had other rust servers in France and Germany and they used to appear in the server browser with no problem.
so i wonder i you guys can help me with this, because it’s wierd and very frustrating… :frowning:

Plus specifically the server in france is only 1200km away, while other servers that are 1600+km away are actually showing in-game. so i dont think the distance theory is true. also my servers ping is very low, and again servers with way higher ping are showing too, but not mine…

please help me :frowning:

Are you sure this is a rust problem not your server’s problem? I don’t really understand what your providers are saying about the servers appearing

this is what they answer to me

"This is a common occurrence as of lately. The server is being listed, however due to the extremely large amount of Rust servers being on the list now (22000+) you’re not able to see it.

The rust server list only displays the 5000 closest servers to you geographically speaking. So if there are 5000 servers that are closer to you, those will show instead. If we look at those sheer numbers, by sheer math, almost 80% of the servers you’re not going to be able to see.

However, this doesn’t mean other players cannot see it either. If they’re close enough geographically, they will show up."

Alright, read what it says.

The server is being listed, however due to the extremely large amount of Rust servers being on the list now (22000+) you’re not able to see it.

and

However, this doesn’t mean other players cannot see it either. If they’re close enough geographically, they will show up.

You are in Spain, and the servers you rented are In Germany and France. Rust is booming right now so there’s a huge influx of servers meaning that you’re not close enough geographically to be able to view the servers. If it’s possible, try renting a server somewhere around where you live, or just self-host.
I hope this helps