Server problems

Hi.

Cant connect to my server. Restarted it and this is happening. Happened the other day and had to reinstall gmod entirely.

Errors are:

Network: IP 119.252.191.54, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Server logging data to file logs\L0205125.log
Attempted to create unknown entity type info_ladder!
Can't init info_ladder
Can't init info_ladder
Can't init info_ladder
Attempted to create unknown entity type hostage_entity!
Can't init hostage_entity
Can't init info_ladder
Attempted to create unknown entity type func_buyzone!
Can't init func_buyzone
Attempted to create unknown entity type func_hostage_rescue!
Can't init func_hostage_rescue
Attempted to create unknown entity type func_buyzone!
Can't init func_buyzone
Attempted to create unknown entity type weapon_m3!
Can't init weapon_m3
Attempted to create unknown entity type weapon_mac10!
Can't init weapon_mac10
Can't init info_ladder
Server logging enabled.
Server logging data to file logs\L0205126.log

Then it stops, cant connect or anything. There are errors above it, all unknown commands because of gamemode.

Trying to run TTT, was working earlier but after restart it doesn’t work no more.

Any help appreciated

Do you have CSS installed properly?

Yes CSS is installed properly, it was working perfectly fine before a restart and now its bung

Have you installed any addons/changed any configs?

Nothing had been changed for the whole day, only the day before when everything was set up again. Nothing to do with counterstrike was touched, some lua files, TTT and a couple of addons were installed and it was still working then. I removed all addons and it still would not work.

EDIT: Removed a few things from addons etc, disabled some files and these errors constantly spam the console.

EDIT2: After removing my server.cfg, it does not spam as much but still has this error on startup:

Those are all CSS entities. They shouldn’t be causing the server any problems.

This is a garrysmod server, I don’t know why but since Counter-Strike content was installed, its doing this

I am having this same issue, but is it possible it could be that since Deathrun is a different gamemode, it does not rely/need CSS? Deathrun is more of a custom game mode so maybe it needs something else. Also it is only a few the same but since info_ladder is not there, nobody can climb ladders on MarioWorld BSP.

Nothing you put shows anything crash worthy. Make sure you’re on a completely stock gmod.

I’m on a completely stock gmod. Of course I don’t know what to do with the info_ladder issue. It seems it’s an entity but not sure where it is looking for them.