Server sandbox error

Using map cycle file cfg/mapcycle.txt.

[ERROR] gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/persistence.lua:51: attempt to call global ‘GetConVarString’ (a nil value)

1. v - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/persistence.lua:51
  2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

Nav File is wrong or something (4)
I get that error when i start server

Changed my gamemode to PERP

[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/sv_hooks.lua:79: attempt to call global ‘GetConVarNumber’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/sv_hooks.lua:79
    It seems to happend in all?

This is the line that gives error in perp
local HostPort = tostring(GetConVarNumber(“hostport”))

Update your server’s lua files and Sandbox/Base gamemodes. Those functions were moved to Lua.

Which lua files? As some of them are used in my perp server i think. Atleast the bin is.

Any idea how to fix this?
Nav File is wrong or something (1)

[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84: gamemodes/perp/gamemode/sv_hooks.lua:108: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

1. v - [C]:-1
  2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

line 108:
for k, v in pairs(Whatever[1].data) do

Whatever[1].data doesn’t exist. And your server’s lua files in /garrysmod/lua and /garrysmod/gamemodes/sandbox. You can redownload them here: https://github.com/garrynewman/garrysmod

Thanks.
Also it does;?
Heres the line above
SV_DATABASE:Query(“SELECT key, value FROM perp_system WHERE key='date_year_” … self.ServerTypeIdentifier … “’ OR key='date_month_” … self.ServerTypeIdentifier … “’ OR key='date_day_” … self.ServerTypeIdentifier … “’”, function ( Whatever )

Get this aswell when connecting
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/gtaiv/vehicles/vehicle_generic_carbon.vmt
(VertexLitGeneric),
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/gtaiv/vehicles/vehicle_generic_carbon.vmt

That means your database connection possibly failed. Also, those errors don’t matter.

Yeah im pretty sure thats it, forgot to look for error but will tomorrow, thanks for the help.

Btw, (I was an idiot and imported the data to a wrong database) :palmface:

Yep! It all works now, thanks for the help!

Closed