Server Segfaulting?

Since yesterday, my server’s been segfaulting every time I start it. Any Idea why? Here’s the error it throws:

gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$ ./orangebox/srcds_run -console -game garrysmod +gamemode "terrortown" +maxplayers 24 +map gm_construct
Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
Using breakpad minidump system
Using breakpad crash handler

Console initialized.
ConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Game_srv.so loaded for "ûèï"
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 4000
Forcing breakpad minidump interfaces to load
dlopen failed trying to load:
/home/gmod/.steam/sdk32/steamclient.so
with error:
/home/gmod/.steam/sdk32/steamclient.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Looking up breakpad interfaces from steamclient
Calling BreakpadMiniDumpSystemInit
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130214002721_1.dmp
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Add "-debug" to the ./orangebox/srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu Feb 14 00:27:22 MST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds
Thu Feb 14 00:27:23 MST 2013: Server Quit

gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$

An update, here is the full dump from a run of the server with the -debug flag enabled.

gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$ ./orangebox/srcds_run -debug -console -game garrysmod +gamemode "terrortown" +maxplayers 24 +map gm_construct
Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Enabling debug mode
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
Using breakpad minidump system
Using breakpad crash handler

Console initialized.
ConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Game_srv.so loaded for "û6ßï"
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 4000
Forcing breakpad minidump interfaces to load
Looking up breakpad interfaces from steamclient
Calling BreakpadMiniDumpSystemInit
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130214160909_1.dmp
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.

warning: .dynamic section for "bin/libvstdlib_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/home/gmod/orangebox/bin/materialsystem_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/home/gmod/orangebox/bin/vphysics_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/home/gmod/orangebox/bin/shaderapiempty_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)
Warning: couldn't activate thread debugging using libthread_db: Cannot find new threads: generic error

warning: File "/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libthread_db-1.0.so" auto-loading has been declined by your `auto-load safe-path' set to "$debugdir:$datadir/auto-load".

warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library, thread debugging will not be available.
Warning: couldn't activate thread debugging using libthread_db: Cannot find new threads: generic error

warning: File "/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libthread_db-1.0.so" auto-loading has been declined by your `auto-load safe-path' set to "$debugdir:$datadir/auto-load".

warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library, thread debugging will not be available.
debug.cmds:5: Error in sourced command file:
No function contains program counter for selected frame.
email debug.log to linux@valvesoftware.com
Thu Feb 14 16:09:10 MST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds
Thu Feb 14 16:09:11 MST 2013: Server Quit

And all packages installed are up-to-date:

gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Edit: The server runs, though with many errors, after doing the following commands

gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$ cd orangebox/
gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~/orangebox/$rm -rf bin/
gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~/orangebox/$cd ..
gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$./steam -command update -game tf2 -dir . -verify_all
gmod@DL320-G3-Ubuntu:~$./steam -command update -game garrysmod -dir . -verify_all

I have been reading around and trying to fix it myself. I tried copying the files in the directory it was looking for but only failed into getting another error as well. I am sure someone has found a work around I mean I see a bunch of servers still up. Mine was up earlier but anytime I changed the map it removed ulx on my server, so I updated and am now stuck at trying to fix this. As of right now might have to wait for valve to update and fix this. Which I find funny cause the last couple of updates were for fixing linux and this did the opposite.

Got completly the same problem!
Anyone who fixed it?!