Server showing in server browser but cannot connect

Everything is in the tittle my dedicated server is running and showing in the game browser but i cannot connect to it.It says no response from remote host.The problem is not related to firewall ports for the game are open.

is the server on the same computer is so press f1 bring console and type net.connect 127.0.0.1 or net.connect 192.168.0.1 or what ever the ip is, if its on another computer. give that a try. works with me.

Hi, i ve tried with the command client.connect xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx:28015 cause i m talking about the experimental Release here , but still i cannoct connect please someone help me :wink:

Here s my startup command line :

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname “yourservername” +server.port 28015 +server.identity “yourdev” +server.seed 6738 +server.saveinterval 600 +server.maxplayers 100 +server.secure

Did you download the server from the experimental branch? Because if you download from the experimental branch you have to download your game from this branch too.

But i understood that you use experimental branch on game + server so normally everything should work properly.