Server will not load certain maps

I want my gamemode to run a specific map, but everytime I try to run that map, the server will not load it and just show the IP in the browser without being able to join.
This is an issue with rp_evocity_v33x and rp_oviscity_gmc4, but maps like the default sandbox maps or jailbreak ones work just fine.
The only thing that changes in the command lines are the map names, I did not change anything in the different lines with the other maps.

Line that doesn’t work: -console -game garrysmod +ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XX -port 27027 +maxplayers 32 +map rp_oviscity_gmc4 -threads 8 -autoupdate

Line that does work: -console -game garrysmod +ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XX -port 27027 +maxplayers 32 +map rp_jail_alcatraz -threads 8 -autoupdate

Yes, I did write the name correctly and yes, I uploaded the maps in the map folder.

Bump?

I really don’t know what’s wrong with these maps.

Double check the spelling / does the console throw any errors?

make sure you got the map in garrysmod/maps ?

The console can’t really output any errors if I can’t join the server. It just shows your normal “Server is not responding” screen with the hostname being replaced by the added IP.

What does the server console output when you start the server?

Well, as it turns out, I just had to smack the “Restart” button for long enough.

Solves any problem.

Glad you solved it.
I’m just going to put this here for future reference, and people searching. I’ve found fast DL won’t send maps if there are capital letters.
Had a few broken/unloadable maps, and changing capitals to lowercase solved it.