Setup categori (darkRP)

Hey guys !

Let me start with saying that I ofcourse know how to make categories and stuff etc ^^ However my question is that I have these “simplified” shipment lines that only contains the value. I don’t understand how those works, but I wish to put them in categories cause otherwise they pile up like shit in the f4.

Here is an example of the codes:

AddCustomShipment("Acog 4x", "models/Items/BoxSRounds.mdl", "fas2_att_acog", 5500, 2, false, 250, false, {TEAM_ATGUN})
AddCustomShipment("Comp M4", "models/Items/BoxSRounds.mdl", "fas2_att_compm4", 5500, 2, false, 250, false, {TEAM_ATGUN})

Now I can’t figure how to add a category to the line without it not working ? I have tried multiple ways but without luck. And I bet it is easy and that I am just blind really.

Thanks in advance for helping out a newbie in LUA :slight_smile:
Best regards
Holmenlund

http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/DarkRP:CustomShipmentFields
If you take a look at that page that should help you know what you’re doing.

For example:

AddCustomShipment("Acog 4x", "models/Items/BoxSRounds.mdl", "fas2_att_acog", 5500, 2, false, 250, false, {TEAM_ATGUN})
AddCustomShipment("Comp M4", "models/Items/BoxSRounds.mdl", "fas2_att_compm4", 5500, 2, false, 250, false, {TEAM_ATGUN})

What you have right now is, the name of the shipment, model, entity, price, amount, separate, priceseparate, noshipment, team allowed

Ye I follow how a normal shipment code is, however these ones only contain the values and I wonder how it knows what is what ? The link doesn’t tell me how to make these “simple” lines and how they work it only tells you the options of the normal ones.

Secondly what I wish is to put in categories without having to redo all the shipments to look like the standard version which you linked to.

You cannot put shipments in categories unless you pass a table argument to AddCustomShipment (Which is the same thing as DarkRP.createShipment by the way)