Severe problems with a dedicated server

First off id want to put out there that im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but i need some help.
I was installing addons onto my dedicated server @ xenonservers.com and the jobs in darkrp as well as the models in general stopped working. Is there a way to set everything back to default or something around those lines. I heard about just deleting the garrysmod folder and it will install it back automatically. But I’m not sure… HELP PLEASE D:

EDIT: I found where this is supposed to go, I wasnt looking when I was going on the forum, I was in a panic :S

Yes, deleting your Steam/steamapps/garrysmod/garrysmod folder is basically like performing a “factory reset” on your game.

However, I’m not entirely sure if this still applies to dedicated servers. I guess it depends on your server host and the liberties they let you take with file management.

[editline]10:39PM[/editline]

The easiest way to do this would probably be to re-install your server, but you’d lose all your mounted content too.

So id have to get in contact with someone over there then to get something done.

[editline]10:44PM[/editline]

Well I’ve been looking for a re-install button or anything like that but there’s nothing like that. And I haven’t really put in any custom content or anything yet so re-installing is what I’m looking to do.

Just send a support ticket to your server host.

If they don’t have that service they’re not a very good host.

Im starting to see that