Sexy Ass Hammer Animation

Holy shit isn’t the new hammer animation sexy?
https://files.facepunch.com/alex/new_hammer.mp4

Well not to say i’m sexually attracted to hammers or anything, it’s just really good.

I actually lol’d at the animation. It feels like we all became jugglers all the sudden. It’s a bit too much imo.

Well i could have repaired 3 walls by the time it stops twisting lol

but i like it

Being sexually attracted to hammers, I approve.

out of order hammer ! lol

holy rotorblades batman!

when 98 dev update comes, i become the ninja hammer master!
fuck that shit, get the hammer spinning like a crazy shuriken is not nice at all

I dont like the new hammer.

They try to make the game pretty realistic like the gun animations etc.
But this hammer animation just dont fit in :s

At first i thought it was a joke…

The animation is horrible imo. It’s a bit too much, the shotgun makes sense, but the hammer… No.

well i use a hammer every day and yes it gets twisted but not that way" not up and over" but left to right in a cylindrical motion in your fist if you under stand

i see all sorts of trade guys do it, so its not a daft idea but it is twisting the wrong way around it should twist in your fist just so that the head spins

I really don’t care about the new hammer animation I just want to know if someone can hear that sound who foo foo foo noise when I’m spinning it around my hand trying to build something lol

[editline]19th February 2016[/editline]

if anything Garry if you even read this… 0_0 keep the little animation but if we need to use it quickly have the animation to be able to cancel out by just simply using the tool. That way we don’t have to sit here and wait for animation to play out then get to building

Or as the op would have it. have sex with the hammer

I mean I could try…
The real question is: will I be doing the animation while i’m having sex with it?

Never thought about it, but I totally agree, if they want to have a fancy spinning animation for the hammer, it should be the way you described span sideways with the handle still in his hand, the current animation just looks so silly and unrealistic.

Yep I absolutely agree.
But the current animation is still sexy af.

actually are really silly, like hi everyone see my chopper in the hand hahahaha i am a motherfucker badboy dudes yeaahhhh

It may be silly.
But it’s still sexy as fuck.

Now, if you could bash someone with the hammer, that would be cool.

This is such a poke at CS:GO! Ha ha! I love it, personally :slight_smile: