Sexy Lamarr jumping out of the water. [Partial Nudity]

I don’t quite like how the hair came out. Everything else though I think turned out pretty good. You can use it as a wallpaper if you want.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/jumpingoutofwater.png

Hope you enjoy it.

:smile::fh:

Agreed. :smile::fh::smile::fh::smile::fh:

This isnt gmod10.

[editline]08:11PM[/editline]

Gimme original.

You are quite a good editor, unluckily you used the lamarr model which makes me cringe.

Here and Here.

Didn’t bother posting isolation images.

Edit: Also, links are NSFW.

Lamarr Lamarr Lamarr. Water splash and hair (which should have looked wetter) is one of the better edits I have seen. You sir have talent.
I’ll never get why people don’t like Lamarr. She is just another model and nothing compared to some of the other monstrosities posed here.

Can i haz a kiss. AND YOUR BRAIN.

That model has always scared me without the hair.

Speaking of which, nice edit. Really nice.

The hair is somewhat inconsistant to what is happening. Still good though, I like the splash.

Any tips on how to make the hair wetter?

That’s something I was really unsure on how to do.

Thanks for the replies!

You should have made the splash reflectant in the water as well. Besides that, very erotic :stuck_out_tongue:

The face… :smith:

To give that body a human face, hands and feet The body is very well done. Any modelers with time on their hands I wonder.

the hair doesn’t fit and they doesn’t look wet.

:haw::fh:
Amazing editing skills you got there! Only thing that bothers me is that the hair looks a bit like smoke. Regardless, it’s easily one of the best edits I’ve ever seen here. Keep it up!

Damit slayer20. Now I want to make a Lamarr pose. Your edit inspired me. Will try wet hair. But I probably end up running to some edit tutorial like a crying bitch.

splashes are good fyi

The lamarr model is fucking ugly, but the edit is freakin amazing.
Model still ruins everything tough.

I like the hair…