SF dude being ninja and grabbing a dude from behind. (no nsfw dont worry kai bra?)

bored, probally ruined it.

link directo-mundo: http://i56.tinypic.com/14abtya.png

Hard to see what the guy (CT?) is doing exactly. Why would he point a gun downwards like that if that is a gun.

[editline]17th March 2011[/editline]

Oh nevermind, the magazine made it look as if the gun was pointing downwards until I saw the barrel.

isnt it kinda obvious what the fuck that CT is doing? at least if you got eyes.

I said it was difficult to see exactly how he was holding the gun you stupid fuck. Consider it feedback, maybe you should improve that and get a gun with a shorter magazine that doesn’t resemble a barrel pointing downwards then.

you called me stupid fuck… im so hurt

go gangsta somewhere else.

You posted your fancy ass picture on a public forum. Which ultimately translates into “Hey look at me! I’m looking for attention and for people to give me helpful feedback on the picture!”

Now you having been here since 2007 should know that most of Facepunch are assholes.

I gave you some helpful feedback, informing you that the gun looked fucked up into some sort of optical illusion, you dismissed it like a shit post, then you proceed to my profile to look for further into my older posts looking for some legit way to insult me, over a fucking joke.

Really now?

First off arthuro, you have potential if you can get it to look very distinctive, first off it’s your first photo so i’ll excuse that, but VaSTinY has a point.It is hard to see what way the gun is pointed without straining your eyes due to the extended magazine’s perspective being big and the muzzle blending in with the human shield’s clothing if you don’t focus your eyes there, so don’t talk shit to VaSTinY, me or anyone else trying to give constructive criticism or you’ll find all the criticism you get is trolling.

sorry shit got outta hand dude, guess I kinda misunderstood you and I felt kinda attacked when you called me stupid fuck lol.

what the fuck dude, I know what constructive critism is… I kinda thought he ment Stupid fuck in a bad way.

and yeah go troll on some pictures on the internet, that makes you the mature one right?

thanks for the feedback anyway!

looks like he smells his hand

Looks pretty anyway

Yeah, it’s cool. I meant to direct the “stupid fuck” at you during the point when you said “it wasn’t hard to see what he’s doing if you’ve got eyes”, due to the fact that you tried trolling me or something :v:

At first glance of the picture the barrel sortof blends in with the taliban’s hat, and I confused the magazine with the barrel.