SFM model request - Poison Ivy

Hello, I´m a big sucker for comic books and after seeing the catwoman model from Deus ex Nihilo on SFM workshop
I would like to ask if someone would be willing to rig and port this Poison Ivy model to SFM - http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/poison-ivy-28606.html .

There is also huge number of comic book characters from Injustice on that site ( some already rigged ) so If you aren´t particulary interested in working on Ivy I think the others would also be great addition to anyones SFM collection.

Thanks
Maddox

There’s one for gmod here (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=128252) I believe it works in SFM as well.

Sadly it doesn´t. It had multiple issues last time I checked.
From nonposable eyes, transparent hair textures, messed up feet/teeth textures and the rig is pretty wierd too, i believe the shoulders were rigged to the neck bone and breasts deformed when you rotated chest.

I could port Arkham City/Asylum Ivy to SFM with some facial flexes, but I’m not the best at those.

That would be great, maybe someone who is good with flexes shows up and could lend a hand. Two heads are better than one afterall.

what I got so far:

Boobs and hair are jiggleboned. I just spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to set up eye posing. The eyes won’t follow the camera in HLMV so I give up on that front for now. Tried like, a thousand tutorials.

started flexes

Looking great so far. Im kind of in between exams at the moment so sorry for not replying that much, but I really apreciate the time and work you are putting into this.
And you have no idea how happy I am about the hair jigglebones :slight_smile:

3ds Max crashed and corrupted a save file that had all my flexes. Found a MAXBACK save file that I hope can recover my progress.

edit: omg progress recovered. I’m making multi saves from now on.

quick test render

lots of bone hiearchy and texture fixes needed, but give me a day or two and I think it’ll be ready. I also need to finish the VTA file (flexes)

This is actually really cool, thanks for doing this!

Don’t forget to put $mostlyopaque command in QC aswell.

It is…:confused:

but if you’re referring to the transparent hair, I kinda fixed it.

So the model is pretty much done

I just have a bone/rig problem to fix. (The whole body won’t move with the pelvis for some reason)

If it’s lower body that moves with it, then it’s ok, quite a few models were rigged like that for xna and IK Rigs still worked.

Any update on this or did you end up scrapping it?

Hmm. For the record. Mine isn’t nowhere near as good but it has a rig and is entirely posable. Minus flexes and jigglebones and all that. anyways. check it out on SFMlab.com

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dude, really