SFM Solid Snake model?

I’m looking for a young Snake or young Big Boss (not MGS5) model that is decent enough at facial animation in SFM.

There are lots of Snakes in SFM Workshop and Gmod Addons but they are player models with little more than eye movement.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Ninja Nub was working on an awesome MGS3 Snake, but he got distracted by all the MGS4 and 5 stuff. Maybe he’ll pick it up again some day.

It really would be nice if someone added flexes to the old Gmod Twin Snakes ports, but then again it’d be nice if a lot of things happened…

Comedy Option

honestly, that thing is p much done, i just really need all the extra facecamo, since i used the full face facemap
which thistheend only included the splitter and camoless facemaps with

Please finish it. At this point you are the only one who can do it.

The Kins thanks for pointing that Comedy Option, very simple and is common knowledge that the MGS1 faces lacked animation back in the day.

And still a Young Snake from MGS4 or Big Boss from MGS3 would be top notch.

https://sfmlab.com/item/775/ Here is a version I did. not the best faceposing but doable.

I believe Garry’s Mod ragdolls work in SFM, yeah? Someone released a model of MGS2 Snake recently, pretty sure it had faceposing.

It does and it works pretty well, although the textures are pretty damn low-res (understandably).

There’s also a rip from Smash Bros Brawl which, while lacking complete FACS, has decent enough faceposing flexes.