ShaderAPIDX8::CreateD3DTexture: Invalid color format! HELP!

It started some time after an update (Something to do with cloudscript) I Crash but not really crash it goes back after, I checked my console and everytime it happens i get this:
ShaderAPIDX8::CreateD3DTexture: Invalid color format!
At first it wasnt a problem since it only happened very few times but now it does that so much that it is impossible to play.
I tried cleaning my gmod.

Specs:
Windows vista,
Model: Dell Inspiron 530S
Rating: 3.3
Processor: Intel® Pentium® CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
System type: 32-bit operating system
Video card: Cant seem to find it here all I know is that it sucks and is intergrated.
Please tell me what is the problem and how do I fix it! I can hardly play Garrysmod!

Upgrade your video card, DX8 is really horrible.

He’s got an integrated chipset. I doubt he’d be able to replace it - replacing laptop cards isn’t something most people know how to do.

OP, try launching with these options:

-fullscreen -dxlevel 81

Also try disabling shadows in your settings.

Its not a laptop you great derp. I plan on getting a new graphics card anyways tomorrow and its DX9 now (It still does the crashing thing even though i updated it)

ANYTHING other than an Intel Graphics Card!

Intel graphics are bottom of the barrel, buddy. Switch out your motherboard and get yourself an ATI HD or nVidia GTS card. And God forbid you get an integrated video card which takes straight from the RAM, it’s about as bad as an nVidia FN card. Yes, I did just relate integrated graphics to generation 3 nVidia tech.

It’s the natural assumption that anything without a graphics card is a laptop.