shipment error. HELP!

i am trying to add shipments and guns to my gun dealer! and an error comes up that says. just well i probs wont help out the fact that i probably did some silly error on the code that i keep over looking but… im 15 started lua 2 weeks ago and i would say ive been doing good so far for timee lol. i can probably find it out on my own but it would take me a while and this site is part of the reason for my proggress! thanks heres the whole page im testing!

DarkRP.createShipment("AK47", {
        model = "models/weapons/w_tct_ak47.mdl", -- The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
        entity = "m9k_ak74", -- the entity that comes out of the shipment
        price = 100000, -- the price of one shipment
        amount = 10, -- how many of the item go in one purchased shipment
        separate = true, -- whether the item is sold separately (usually used for guns)
        pricesep = 1200, -- the price of a separately sold item
        noship = true, -- whether this item has a shipment
        allowed = {TEAM_GUN}, -- OPTIONAL, which teams are allowed to buy this shipment/separate gun
}

DarkRP.createShipment("AS Vale", {
        model = "models/weapons/w_dmg_vally.mdl", -- The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
        entity = "m9k_val", -- the entity that comes out of the shipment
        price = 120000, -- the price of one shipment
        pricesep = 1500, -- the price of a separately sold item
        allowed = {TEAM_GUN}, -- OPTIONAL, which teams are allowed to buy this shipment/separate gun
}

DarkRP.createShipment("F,2000", {
        model = "models/weapons/w_fn_fal.mdl", -- The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
        entity = "m9k_f2000", -- the entity that comes out of the shipment
        price = 125000, -- the price of one shipment
        pricesep = 1600, -- the price of a separately sold item

Can you post the error? Also, you are missing a close bracket on the last shipment.

i made the code bracket after i posted it but still dun work. ill post the error

[editline]5th August 2014[/editline]

addons/darkrp “master”/lua darkrp_customthings/shipmments.lua:27: ‘)’ expected (to close’(’ at line 16) near ‘DarkRP’ 1. unknown - addons/darkrpmodifacationns_master/lua/darkrp_customshipments/shipments.lua 0

THAT TOOK A WHILE LOL

Change the final close bracket of each shipment to })

ok ill tell you how it goes!

[editline]6th August 2014[/editline]

OK great it works:downs: just one last thing. how would i get the pic of the gun ur choseing from the gun dealer under the name to show up would i move the guns in the lua/weapons

Yet he copy and pasted the example shipment from the darkrp wiki, and didn’t even bother to remove the description, before copy and pasting the first one. Well done mr “lua coder” ROFL

Not to mention he can’t even copy an error. He had to type it out >.>

thanks sir:suicide:

What does it look like currently? Is it blank? Missing texture?

Don’t post if you’re not going to help, “Mr. Lua Coder.”

also why does it matter if i used one from the wiki i said i was new just because ur board does not give you the right to criticize me because you have no friends or anything els to do. its easy anyway so why not take the easy way to do the job. Im sure you would do the same thing if you just started. idk maybe not but i said HELP NOT FUCKING "BULLY!

no i have the addons but the menue when you buy the gun you know how there is a name and under it theres a pic that pic says error i can see the gun when i pic it up. im thinking maybe… idk but do you think fast dl would have anything to do with it

Is the gun an error when it’s on the ground? If not, you may have to go into Sandbox and render the spawn icons.

no its not

i can see it when i drop it and its in my hands

just when in the weapons menu the visual pic is not there

Then go into Sandbox, find the gun models in the spawn menu, right click on them, and press “Render icon.”

f4 weapon menu of corse

ok

ok let me see when i start it up

did not work

idk i know my friend had the same prob maybe