Shipment problem

hey facepunch im new here forgive me but im having a problem which i cannot seem to fix.

when i place some shipment code into the shipments.lua folder in the darkrpmodification and save then try and test it in game it tells me “this shipment is unavailable”

now i know you guys have seen a lot of these threads and so have i, i have trawled through about 3 googles pages of facepunch thread with the same problem and none of thee threads seem to not know whats happening or its marked as solved but the solution isn’t on the thread so i ask you can you help me because i have tried many different methods of shipment code and none of seems to work.

here’s my code, now its not throwing any errors at me in console just i cant spawn the shipment as gun dealer.

any help and at all will be very much appreciated ive been trying to fix since yesterday but i was afraid to post here but i have no choice i tend tot try and fix things myself but this is something i just can’t seem to fix :frowning: thanks in advance.

--[[---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkRP custom shipments and guns
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This file contains your custom shipments and guns.
This file should also contain shipments and guns from DarkRP that you edited.

Note: If you want to edit a default DarkRP shipment, first disable it in darkrp_config/disabled_defaults.lua
	Once you've done that, copy and paste the shipment to this file and edit it.

The default shipments and guns can be found here:
https://github.com/FPtje/DarkRP/blob/master/gamemode/config/addentities.lua

For examples and explanation please visit this wiki page:
http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/DarkRP:CustomShipmentFields

Add shipments and guns under the following line:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

DarkRP.createShipment("Python", {
    model = "models/weapons/w_colt_python.mdl",
    entity = "m9k_coltpythonm9k_coltpython",
    amount = 10,
    price = 2500,
    separate = false,
    pricesep = 0,
    noship = false,
    allowed = {TEAM_GUN}
})

For me only the single weapon is unavailable, the shipment works.
Thats because you set “separate” to false.

If you do it like this it would work:

DarkRP.createShipment("Python", {
    model = "models/weapons/w_colt_python.mdl",
    entity = "m9k_coltpythonm9k_coltpython",
    amount = 10,
    price = 2500,
    separate = true,
    pricesep = 0,
    noship = false,
    allowed = {TEAM_GUN}
})

hey thanks for the quick reply however that did not work, like i mentioned the in the OP i said i had tried different shipment code and none seem to work just to point out also which i forgot to mention is that the code in the OP was generated with TCB shipment generator, it just doesnt work however although im supposed and i did back up but i added the shipment code to the original darkrp gamemode shipments file its works but ive reverted it back to its original state incase it broke anything which it didn’t but it just seems if you put shipment code the the shipments.lua file in the darkrp modification its doesn’t seem to work D:

I’m not too great with this type of thing but maybe you need to assign it to a category;

category = “Pistols”,
for instance

ive fixed now thanks for some reason if i add the shipment code and then open the sv_purchase.lua then save it without editing restart the shipments now work :confused: