Shit that gets you mad in Gmod

This thread is mainly to get off your chest what you find most annoying in garry’s mod, no matter of gamemode. I’ll begin: I hate the fact that in TTT, when i’m a Traitor, an innocent gets shot by another person and then i get accused for that.
Now it’s your turn.

I find the amount of 10 year olds getting off to posing the nude ragdolls and submitting them into workshop very angering…and even if I was into that…they are posed horribly.

Getting half the framerate I had in GM12. Also this shit;

Single rag-dolls/models from obscure model packs uploaded in dupe form. Why is this even allowed?
Are there any legitimate contraptions people have put actual time and effort into on the workshop?

Not really, it’s just bunch of stupid and useless stuff, such as “Epic cars” which are just a Half-Life 2 Jeeps spammed with thrusters.

The dupe system would have been something really great, but it got raped and tortured because majority of the players/uploaders consists of 8-12 year old kids who find idiotic and un-erotic sex poses funny.
Not to mention all of the useless wooden contraptions which have almost no constraints and just fall down in to pieces or lag the hell out of servers after spawning them.

Makes me think someone could upload really simple but properly built car and become a workshop god.

When big welded contraptions scrambles together like spaghetti if you move them too fast with the physgun.

you

That bone editing doesnt work in singleplayer

Workshop uploads should be peer reviewed and in their own category until they receive an appropriate amount of votes.

It’s so bad right now it’s practically useless to find new things.

1: They should be able to be removed if a lot of ):

2: You shouldn’t be able to dupe things from packs that dont come with a source game

The fact that leaving the game (windowed) for any amount of time causes cl_drawhud to become 0. Seriously. And binding cl_drawhud 1 to a key doesn’t help at all, for some reason. I manually type cl_drawhud 1 in the console perhaps 8 times per minute while working on code.

Agreed ^

Edit: I just clicked agree on the rating, so this is not a necessary post; sorry.

Paid Admins

Script Error’s.

All the empty servers that clog up my server list.

I hate it when people just like troll servers and aren’t there to play, just there to try and piss other people off.

Never experienced that.

The whole idea is shit anyway, it just encourages people to use other people’s work instead of trying to create their own.

Agree, I have completely blocked it on my server, the shit they spawned with it is atrocious.

Not to mention it doesn’t fucking save parenting whatsoever.

“something is causing script errors”

that or when i spawn a dupe…it just collapses into pieces…WHICH I CANT REMOVE!!!

but numero uno…“not responding”

The community