Shitters - The first and greatest shitting gamemode

Hello,

Since everyone is sharing their gamemodes, here is mine that blows away any competition for years to come. This gamemode is called Shitters.

Shitters is a short round-based gamemode of shitting all over the floor and not slipping on it while you compete against other players also shitting on the floor. You step on shit, you slip and die.
It plays a lot like slitherio when viewed from a top-down perspective.

You are constantly moving and shitting, it is third-person and all you can do in terms of movement is turn around with your mouse. You can hold right-click to hold in your shit for up to 5 seconds, the more you hold in the further your shit will hit (projectile shitting) when you release your mouse.

Here is a quick preview of what the player should look like in-game.
shittin

This gamemode will mainly be for me to just learn gamemode development for the game. Seeming as it’s a simple enough gamemode I plan to have a playable version about 1 or 2 weeks after I get my hands on the game.

34 Likes

key him

3 Likes

before this i had a smile
now i have read this i have a frown

3 Likes

So basically just building off the old light cycle/Tron flash games. I used to play those game for hours with friends in high school. As gross as the shit is, I think that would be a great project to help you learn s&box game mode development. Best of luck! I look forward to it.

2 Likes

This is unironically better than most of the gamemode ideas that are getting posted right now, it has concept art, an enticing premise and even a gif preview.

2 Likes

fantastic idea i look forward to seeing this conpleted

4 Likes

w…w…what about mine 0-0
im sorry for stuttering mr grodbert, i fear you after what you did to the one guy with a reverse image search 0-0

1 Like

Im litteraly fond of this gamemode, he’s promising UwU

1 Like

Can’t wait to play this for thousands of hours

1 Like

He did what now? I believe Grodbert will be the end of us all.

2 Likes

I said better than most haha, don’t worry!
Nothing beats constant progress updates, in the same thread of course, so it’s easy to follow and doesn’t clutter!

2 Likes

Who flagged this post???

Great job, keep it up.

1 Like

/unflag

Great gamemode

Thanks for all the support and feedback!

Not sure why or who flagged this post, is there any way to unflag it?

1 Like

next can we have a pissing gamemode

pls

Question. Are the shit stains permanent, or what?
Does the shit evaporate? I think a feature where, if people die after eating your shit, your shit lasts longer and becomes more liquid would be good.

1 Like

I can make it a feature :eyes:
Piss that makes you fast when you walk over it

Permanent shit stains might be a bit annoying, so disappearing/evaporating shit will probably be a thing. I’ll make it configurable with a cvar.

1 Like

You can also spawn different food and drinks around the map to make shitting more intensive or liquid, like power-ups

UPD: There can also be rolls of toilet paper to wipe your way through other players’ stains, like a single-use item to clear a section of someone’s trail to cross it

2 Likes

Ooh, I really like these ideas, I was thinking of ways to add to the gameplay.
Diarrhea-inducing Spicy Kebabs and Toilet Paper it is!

1 Like

ok this is epic

1 Like