Shit, that means my store will never see the light o’ day.
I brought this up in the gm_community thread, and I’m now getting off my ass to do something for once.
Here’s the template: http://www.mediafire.com/?b2elohu9n02iiwo
It’s a simple 384x384 store that’s untextured, unfurnished and undetailed.
**- Right now, there is no final map. I will make one as stores are being added.
- It will have two floors, with 19 stores on the first floor, and 20 on the second floor.
- Maintenance tunnels may run along the back of the mall.
- A fountain will sit in the center.
- There will also be restrooms, a skylight, and a manager’s office.
- Mall music is present, with a button in the manager’s office to toggle it.
- This will be the music used: http://www.mediafire.com/?6nm3erxymnqfr64
- Custom materials and models are acceptable.
- Any Source game can be used.
- Sounds and music are acceptable.
- If something doesn’t look or sound right, I may modify it a bit.
- You can add more walls if necessary (don’t go outside the template).
- Signs should be added above the entrance.
- When you finish a store, group everything before uploading it.
For now, the current “submit by” date is **February **[del]2nd[/del] [del]9th[/del] [del]12th apparently[/del] when the mall’s full. I will accept late submissions.
You can make a store, a restaurant, or whatever you can think of. Just have fun doing it!
I have given TurtleeyFP the role of making the main mall itself, since it’s been far too stressful for me.
gman_freeman has stepped up as head manager for the map.
**[del]I’m back in the saddle![/del]