Should I bother with Gmod

My specs are as follows from Dx diag, ------------------
My computer model is PCV-Rz44G
I have a 2.8 ghz Processor, unfortunately only 512 mb of ram, Nvidia fx 5200 Video Card, WIndows Xp, and well that’s about it If I could at least run Evocity_v2d online I’ll buy gmod :open_mouth:

System Information

Time of this report: 6/8/2010, 16:16:44
Machine name: AUSTIN
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
System Model: PCV-RZ44G(UC)
BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/19/03 10:23:50 Ver: 08.00.08
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 512MB RAM
Page File: 453MB used, 796MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode and my Video card is an Geforce fx 5200

Do you own the Orange Box, or CSS or pretty much any source game? If so, probably.

Gonna get the CS;S Package, I’ve tried it before on here from a friends steam and It worked ok, but he didn’t let me keep it :stuck_out_tongue: thanks Taco

I’d get the orange Box too, it’s got 5 games for about 30 bucks and it includes so many model-things you won’t know what to do with them… And they’re good games.

Once I get some more $ I’ll get Orange Box, I passed the Can You Run It test at fully recommended and orange box barely passed, I just wanna play PERP atm which REQUIRES CS:S :~)

If you only barely passed don’t bother getting the OB, it won’t look good at all or barely run it…

no, you won’t be able to.

He’ll run it, just it will look shit and be around 7fps

Hey ROFLWAFFLEZZ do you mean Gmod or TF2? o.0

Both as Gmod runs off the OB engine.

Yeah but its graphics don’t look nearly as good, I passed the can you run it test with a full bar? It may not be accurate but it might mean something