Should I make tutorials?

Hey guys, tell me what you think about the idea and if you would like to see something like this.

Thanks.

Shady

Go for it.

I’m just hoping people will actually learn how to build. Haha.

There are many people that don’t know how to build well, like me since I don’t play build, that would thank you for the tutorial.I can just say: Go for it!

Yeah but please go slow take your time and don’t throw stuff around all the time and make the camera go SLOW

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Sure more tutorials the better…

I would sub!! but please don’t make stupid things!

Define stupid things please. Lol

If you can do it in HD, a clean origanized matter… and explain every step for people who are new, go for it.

If not, please don’t bother as it will just annoy viewers.

Well I know I can explain it clearly enough, as I have done it before. Would you said the video quality is clear and sharp enough?

Your video and sound are good, but if you plan on doing tutorials (Which I’d fully support) just make sure you know what you’re going to do and what you’re going to say before you start recording. I just saw an eight part series (Where each video was six to eight minutes) on constructing a fin plane, which could have been done a lot quicker (I believe).

Yeah, that’s pretty excessive. When I’m just building regularly, if nothing goes wrong, I can build things like in the video within 20 min. So I don’t think that will be an issue. Thanks for the heads up.

Just go for it.
People need some help every now and then
like me, I have trouble building things half of the time.

Well, I’m definitely gonna record tonight. We will see how it turns out!