Should we use Expression 1 tool again?

I think that the E2 is just a maze, just worse.
I do things it tell me i have to do and it still says its wrong,
In Expression 1 is just easy, if nobody cant do anything can you give me a
link to download wire_expression.lua that should be hidden in folder C:…garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\wire\lua\weapons\gmod_tool\stools if you still have Expression 1 in your GMOD.
I hope it still there and thanks if oou like to do that.

[TERMINATED]
[TERMINATED]
[TERMINATED]

You think E2 is worse because it’s nearer an actual scripting language that your simple mind can not comprehend.

Nearer script language? Then the language is inpossible.
I give oyu an example how it is like, You tell me get coffee and i give you coffee, when i give you you tell me you want juice, then i come with tje juice, then you tell me you want coffee.
It tell me something then it changes mind after that, when i agree it changes mind again.
Itt either something wrong with my E2 or it just so hard language that it tell me to do this command: If (([)}A }]==)[ 1) = ư0ሡᪿ◄…
and stuff

if (I == 12) {Q = 0} #If I is 12, then set Q to 0
if (inrange(Q,0,100)) {Q = 101} #If Q higher than 0, and lower than 100, Q = 101.
if (owner():name():find(“whos”)) {print(“Hello Whosdr!”)}
#If your name contains the word ‘whos’, print Hello Whosdr! into chat.

The reason i want the Expression one cause it easy to do this:
If “Input” == "Value -> “Output” == “Value”
And another i do not remember dont remember but i can try say it:
“Input” += “Value” -> “Output” + “Value”
Thats the main reason, i cant do those easy expressions anymore, if i try on E2 i need a whole tutorial how to use E2

“Input” += “Value” -> “Output” + “Value”

if (“Input” += “Value” >= “Output” + “Value”) then

If you think E2 is difficult have fun with C++

Really, E2 is far easier than expression 1. Did you even see how each line is a separate bar? Not to mention the FUNCTIONALITY. Expression 1 was a glorified calculator. E2 is as powerful as the player can make it.