[SiiK] is recruiting

Hello Guys and Girls

[SiiK] are now open for recruitment on the United Kingdom server! 

we are looking for a goal to be 10-15 players online at primetime and not more.

[SiiK] clan is fairly new and started up in rust a few months ago when 2 groups merged together. Since then we have had a blast and both dominated and lost battles.
The leaders are are quite experinced with several years of gaming and leading raids/pvp. We have about 7 people roaming on primtetime atm.

1 x Alliance
2 x Enemy Clan
4 x Friendly groups

Conditions to join.

#18+
#mic
#uses our Teamspeak
#start building at our valley
#uses the [SiiK] tag

so as you can see it isnt hard to join , we don`t like greedy people as we share everything we get and help eachother out.

(send me a pm on the forums if you want to join or what want more info, then we will have a skype chat when i am online and after that you will get further details.)

Best Regards
Gormrik

Bumping all the way to heaven

I am not interested in joining.

I’m sorry for being bold, but you’re going to have to be more specific.

What server do you play on?
In which timezone do you guys live and which timeframe would be considered ‘primetime’?

Is there anything that makes you stand out as a group?
Any traits or some kind of moral code? How do you operate as a group?
What are your policies towards griefing?
Why should people want to join YOU? There’s a dozen clans out there, what is so different about yours?

Tell me that and i’ll consider joining.

thank you for letting me know , now I can cross you off the list !

Sighs " DAMMIT"

Wouter if you didn’t just skim right to the bottom you should have noticed that it says ‘United kingdom server’, just sayin.

What server do you play on? As stated above United Kingdom server
In which timezone do you guys live and which timeframe would be considered ‘primetime’?
Swedish, British timezones

Is there anything that makes you stand out as a group? Possibly Teamwork and we are all here to have fun
Any traits or some kind of moral code? How do you operate as a group? Everyone can share their opinion but when we raid we usually point out a leader that will call the shots,(depending on whos on etc) ****
What are your policies towards griefing?** We have griefed one time and that was against a backstabber that was in our clan and knew where the lootrooms was and came there with his new clan**
Why should people want to join YOU? There’s a dozen clans out there, what is so different about yours?** Well I am not going to tell you who to join or not to , we are who we are , some will say we are a good and friendly clan some will say we are a bad and a asshole clan. But I can tell you that we have a great place for both new and veteran players, We share everything we get in raids etc. We work together so if you need help we are the first ones there.**

I hope it gives you some answers :smile:

These guys are fucking dicks they run up to you claiming they are friendly then kill you, avoid.