I’ve always wanted something simple like this, but I’ve never found out how to use LUA properly so here we go;
A simple script that lets players start of with a certain amount of money (this can be anything as I can change it myself if needed), using a text command (!give x) players can give each other money. That’s pretty much it. Very simple but quite useful.
What could be added though;
- Full admin control - admins can change the amount each player has and change the amount given per 1 minute interval.
- The option to place a money marker (on the HUD) wherever they want (using the console - eg. money_x 100, money_y 100)
- Ability to set costs for entities / weapons / certain props (default cost is 0)
- Ability to toggle this mod on or off (eg. money_active 1, money_active 0)
What should be excluded;
- A cost for every prop - ie. props don’t cost money unless made otherwise by an admin
- negative money (minimum amount of money is 0, so players can’t buy things without money, pretty obvious but there is the possible flaw of giving money even though a player has none)
This mod should be simple enough for people with a knowledge of LUA. I don’t see anything too complicated here. Thanks in advance if you decide to undertake this!