Siren Blood Curse model port

If anybody has the time, I’d like someone to port the models from the game Siren Blood Curse http://forbiddensiren.wikia.com/wiki...Translation)

I need the models for posing. Anybody who could port the models of the Shibito and the survivors will be rewarded with 2 25% off Pixel Piracy coupons, a Left 4 Dead 2 profile background, and an eSports2013 Winter Case. Okay so maybe that’s not too big of a reward, but if you can manage to do it within the next 2 months, I’ll throw in a Genuine Companion Cube Pin. Help is appreciated.

le bump

You don’t wait 2 hours to bump something. You wait 2 days, absolute minimum.

it doesnt matter when you bump or not, people are most likely not going to reply anyways, but is the game on anything other than PS3? I Know how to rip/extract from alot but ps3 isnt 1 of them

Also, you might want to rethink your payment offer. Most, if not all, porters and modellers will ask you for cash, not a couple of discount coupons, a Steam background, a CS:GO case and a TF2 item.

also no one’s gonna get nowhere by saying “Le bump”

i would do it free if i knew how to get ps3 models, because i actually enjoy getting all kinds of video game models from various consoles, only ones i can really do though is Gamecube, Wii, 64, DS, PSP, PC, and certain Xbox 360 games depending on file types they use

I don’t suppose you could port Dino Piranha, Bugaboom, and Megaleg then? That could make some good posing.

i already have Dino Piranha, but i believe he’s already for gmod, with Bugaboom and Megaleg i can, but i’d have to get to the point they show up in game, i don’t know exactly where that is anymore, i havent played SMG in years lol

They both show up in the first section of the game in the Terrace.