Skeleton attempt

so the “fat handed twat” playermodel
(this)

has an interesting shape to it, and i am a man who likes to use skeleton playermodels, so i want to attempt to make a skeleton of the “fat handed twat” model,
im not the best at making anything like this (this is my first attempt and making a full player model), might never finish it, but i will be posting updates on it here, so far i have made a really basic sculpt of the skull

20 Likes

Not bad, looks good

2 Likes

got a spine, shoulder blades, pelvis, sternum done
(gonna probably have to redo most of them since i just blocked them out fast, but it gives me and idea of what things should look like before committing to the detail, also i just realised… im gonna have to uv unwrap that spine later on image
those who understand that will see the spine and know my future pain

10 Likes

I’d love to see this be completed as tbh i see a good model at the end of the tunnel if you keep going:)

2 Likes

2 Likes

gonna sort out the hands and feet later you know, you can barely notice the placeholders!

(if there is anything off, other than the pelvis which im going to completely redo please say so, maybe the arms and legs should be a bit thicker? not sure though, give thy opinions on what i should do to improve it, i rather do stuff now while i can easily change stuff than later)

7 Likes

Can I use it for Fat Kid 2.0?

2 Likes

so spooky D:

2 Likes

It looks nice but is also terrifying

2 Likes

HEY i know you!

2 Likes

Looks good so far, maybe add some ear bones and you’re almost there

2 Likes

2 Likes

if i can get it done and mostly looking nice texture wise then i will throw it out there for anyone to use for anything

2 Likes

also this is it so far

i have retopologized the top of the skull cutting it down from almost 50k tris to about 1.9k tris, on the head alone probably should go through and adjust it a bit, but now i gotta do the spine and a few other things but i also gotta sculpt some detail into a few parts too, like the lower parts of the hands and the pelvis and such (ideally that is if i have the time and skill to do it nicely)

this is it compared to the original
how amazing

13 Likes

Reminds me of sniper elite, this would be sick for such a gamemode focused on sniping :smiley:

3 Likes

Now that’s an amazing job!

2 Likes

Nice work, congratulations

2 Likes

:sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Thats so useful! Love it

1 Like

I actually like it.

2 Likes