Skull Kid from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The Skull Kid is the main antagonist from the Nintendo 64 Game Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. He’s a little impish fellow who stole Majora’s Mask from the Happy Mask Salesman.

References:

With the Mask on

Without the Mask on.

I have no idea where you could find the model, but it’d be useful. Thanks in advance!

Always wondered about the duckface he has.

There’s supposed to be a ragdoll floating around, but I’ve never found the DL link.

Just search a little on gmod : http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=12408 he is in this pack

I know where you can get him…with the mask on only

That’s the Twilight Princess version. I want the Majora’s Mask version.

There is no such thing as a twilight princess version. If you look close enough, the nintendo 64 skullkid is there. DERP.

***Edit

Your probably mistaking the blue guy as SkullKid. The blue guy is from OOT…

[editline]21st December 2011[/editline]

Solved your problem. Download the link Blophead gave you, skull kid is in there. Spawn him and he will have the mask. Use the INFLATOR tool and deflate his mask and BAM maskless skull kid. Welcome.

also, you can deflate his hat also, so he has no head accessories. Once again, Your welcome.

[editline]21st December 2011[/editline]

Oh and Im wrong, i forgot there is another skull kid, Ooops. All well.

Oh. Missed that. Sorry. But there is a Twilight Princess version of Skull Kid.
See here.

Thanks, too.

My bad, I dont remember him is why…Haha I got that pack and was like oh, it is a skull kid. Well anyway, just shrink his mask so that he isnt wearing it.