Sky Bug in DarkRP

it started 2 days ago when i look up it turns black and when i look down it turns into a normal looking sky.
i verify my game cache didn’t help, i reinstall my game that didnt work too and i also remove some of the useless addons like player model etc

Heres what im talking about http://imgur.com/a/Suy40

Thats not the default sky, have you got something modifying the skybox in anyway, entities or addons?

(Unless its a map with that as default, what map are you on?)

Maybe Atmos could be bugging out if you have that addon.

I’m pretty sure he is running on rp_downtown_v4c (or some v4 I don’t remember) which have a sky bug at the fountain square

Unless its a custom version of v4c its day time normally.

Its likely a bug/conflict with some addon/setting and not his game like you’re saying

i ask the mod what addon they use for the sky, he said “atmos” something i forgot but i didnt sub to that addon on my steam which didnt really help

[editline]13th September 2016[/editline]

yes that is it but theres like “ug” something custom basically

Maybe atmos isn’t compatible with that map, I remember the same problem on a downtown map too

Do you have counter strike source mounted in your game and is it mounted on their server? Rp_downtown relies on data from CS:S so if you do have it mounted try and see the map in single player. If it works, the server probably doesn’t have CS:S mounted.