Skyrim Forsworn Amour Ports

After playing a lot of The Stomping Land lately, I’ve really wanted to make tribal/Stomping Land themed poses, however, there’s a distinctive lack of models that fit those specifications.

That’s the Forsworn armour from skyrim, and it’s pretty much perfect for the kind of poses I want to make. Provided the armour is made onto human bodies, and not elves, that is.

Also, if someone were to port these models for me, they’d need to be capable of all of these things:
-Face Posing
-Eye Posing
-Finger Posing
-Bodygroups for Armour Pieces (preferably)
-Dynamic Shadows
-Works with Ragdoll Mover

Asking a lot, I know, but I’m not providing any form of payment, unfortunately, so you’d just be contributing the models to the limited pool of tribal models.

If anyone knows any already released models that you think fit my criteria, it’d be appreciated if you linked them.

tl;dr port skyrim forsworn armour into GMod/source

Actually, would modellers be willing to accept payment in the form of a steam gift?
I’ve got the Red Faction Collection (£29.99)
I’ve got the Tomb Raider Collection (£44.99)
Depending on how many models you’d be willing to port is how the payment would be decided.

You’re asking for quite a bit for someone working for free. It’s perfectly feasible as long as someone shares a similar interest, but you lost me on the dynamic shadows request.

I wasn’t even aware that Dynamic shadows were a hard thing to do. Almost every model I’ve used has had them, apart from the TnB ones, which I assumed was just a bug.

Just to be clear, when I say dynamic shadows, I mean if a lamp is pointed at the ragdoll there’ll be shadows on the wall/floor behind it. We thinking of the same thing?

That.

Edited:

Actually, would modellers be willing to accept payment in the form of a steam gift?
I’ve got the Red Faction Collection (£29.99)
I’ve got the Tomb Raider Collection (£44.99)
Depending on how many models you’d be willing to port is how the payment would be decided. Since I’m offering these payments now, I’d be asking for more than just the two ragdolls if people are interested.

I was kind of assuming you meant the self shadowing on the model which isn’t currently possible in GMod (by default, anyway). Cast shadows on the ground should exist automatically as long as you don’t disable them. If you’re running on anything above crap detail, they should be drawn out as well rather than showing up as a generic circle below the character. As far as the color, length, and direction of the shadow, that just depends on the map and lighting.

He means occasionally due to some shader, the models don’t have shadows from dynamic light sources.

$mostlyopaque fixes that for the most part.