Skyrim thieves guild master armor

Noticing that someone was able to get nightingale armor from Skyrim I figured asking for some other set of armor wouldn’t be impossible.

So I humbly ask if someone could bring the thieves guild master armor from Skyrim into Garry’s mod or the normal thieves guild armor.
Here is a screenshot.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/648745380522793066/90AE289CDC8C4BE39C77D83AC0A7A50F6C69D01D/

and the normal version.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631856881920516801/E497DC361AE6C716E270114E620A420640A61AAD/

perhaps a head hack with the citizens heads would also be nice.

Support. Nothing other than Nords. Im racist.

1,276 views and no support, excellent.

We need some more fancy armors.
Support.

I’d like to see more Skyrim armors too. But I’m pretty sure it would take a lot of effort given that there might not be any porting tools for Skyrim.

well some one was able to port the nightingale armor from skyrim and some other people privately ported some other armors along with the argonian heads with them.

So I figure there is a way.

You’d use the same ones that have been used for Fallout: NV and so on.

I think there are sufficient tools to port from skyrim for the time being. I mean the niftools 3ds max plugin supports the skyrim skeleton already. I’d certainly try, but anything that’s from me is low-quality (no finger-posing, faceposing, various weighting errors, a bad skeleton). And I’m also working on dirt 3 models because I hadn’t seen them uploaded anywhere on gmod.org which is where they belong to if they indeed were ported, thus I’ll port them anyway even if they had been already ported.
Too, I must ask why is this thread getting so much attention?

LEET. TACTICAL. GAMING.

• marl, xx aryan pride xx, savetheinternet, ROBERT “robbie” DOE, boris, moe, mao, quintosh & daspp*

LEET. TACTICAL. GAMING.

• marl, xx aryan pride xx, savetheinternet, ROBERT “robbie” DOE, boris, moe, mao, quintosh & daspp*

LEET. TACTICAL. GAMING.

I support this.

Also, can we get an admin/moderator to come in and remove the 2 youtube vids before this post?