sleeper protection when kicked from server

recently i have been dieng a lot because i have lost connection to host or my internet router has turned itself off and my body is in the middle of like a field or a rad town. what i would like 2 happen is if some one say loses connection to the game and is kicked that his body does not fall asleep on the ground but it disappears so when they log back online they have gear. or another way to do this is if they are kicked have them teleport to their sleeping bag or some where safe like a no PVP center in the middle of the map.

hopefully this is somehow implemented into the game because I know a lot of players have died due 2 being kicked in a server with sleepers enables

yep… that’s exactly the one major problem with sleepers at the moment… for me personally only problem, as i find sleeper thing good thing…

but it’s not possible to resolve that problem in that way… obvious reason - you could than, for example - in middle of fight when you see you are loosing and probably be killed, you could just plug out cable from your router or whatever and be saved… to easy to exploit, as everyone can force loosing connection on their own…

yea i was wondering if someone might just unplug their computer so they cant be sleeper killed. but im sure the devs would find a way to stop that

try 15-30 seconds after connection is lost that the game puts you to sleep where you are no longer “killable”. Prevents exploits in the scenarios you were saying.

I disagree with that, then when I log off at night, I can hold all my good stuff, fall asleep and if I’m raided in the middle of the night(which is completely fair) I wont loose anything good.

you missed the point…

if you log off by your own you are sleeper… but if you get disconnected by not your fault you would get some protection and will have some time to restore your connection and be able to log in back and still be alive…

But how are they able to differ between me unplugging my router and my internet going out, or me unplugging my desktop or the power going out. They can’t…

yeah, that’s the issue we talking about…

zech give advice for like timer…
maybe few minutes, because 30 sec isn’t enough for establishing connection back, or if your pc suddenly restarted or something like that, till you boot it up, load the game, few minutes past…

But that’s still not fair, what if I’m about to be mauled by a zombie, the zombie would have been despawned by then. What’s stopping me from getting on for a split second and restarting my computer for a second. People will do whatever they can to avoid this.