Small environment : Alley

hey I worked on a little environment when half life alyx workshop tool was released, can’t wait to learn more about source 2 !

45 Likes

You don’t fool anyone, that’s a screenshot of your hometown.
I recognize that tile, see you soon.

8 Likes

Aesthetic :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

*O h m y g o d t h a t l o o k s *
v e r y g o o d!

4 Likes

Amazing stuff right there mate, do you have any plans into the future - like making maps and such stuff?

5 Likes

Thank you very much! At the moment I am experimenting with all the tools that alyx workshop tool offers but yes I can’t wait to be able to create maps on s&box!

4 Likes

Oh god, it looks atmospheric, nice job!

4 Likes

If you told me that was a picture of a real alley I could probably believe you at first glance. Amazing work there!

3 Likes

Such amazing quality and the lighting is absolutely beautiful in source 2.

I just checked out your artstation and man you are extremely talented.

6 Likes

Nicely done!

3 Likes

That looks really atmospheric! Love it!

4 Likes

thanks to everyone for your feedback !! I started a new environment in order to master a little more the engine (always with the assets of hl:alyx) I did not make a new post, but if ever I finish this one I will make a new post to show more pictures.

16 Likes

Holy cow that looks great! Have you worked in the industry before or currently?

1 Like

Thank you! currently, I work as a freelancer, i would love to work in the industry though!

3 Likes

Honestly look’s amazing so much better then I’ve ever seen done with source or 2 before.

3 Likes

God damn, these environments look amazing, can’t wait to see what else you cook up.

The leap in quality between Source 1 and Source 2 is just unbelievable, extremely glad Facepunch opted to use it.

6 Likes

I wonder to see machinimas on source 2. The environments are beautiful.

2 Likes

Are you using a custom walkway texture or what is the one you use called? Im very curious

2 Likes

Fantastic work!

3 Likes

just a little update on this environment, I think I’ll be able to continue working on it soon !

6 Likes