Small GMod server

Alright guys, My friend and I bought GMod about a month ago, and we just got into it and its so much fun…
My friend and I aren’t retards, we get how servers work, and how they are run…
He has an existing MineCraft server, and I told him to make a Garry’s Mod server, and he did it with HLDS.
we have Evolve admin set up, and we have Advanced dupe…
We’re hosting a 12-20 slot server (we can change it to whaever but for now that’s the range) sandbox server and I just wanted to know if anybody had tips on server setup…
We have FastDL set up with an FTP server so that’s easy…

Some tips on like how to make a Sandbox server more fun (tools or special entities or addons)
-Maps?
-Addons?

Wire (UWSVN recommended too), Precision alignment(Wenlis tools), stacker(nobody uses this thing now), multi parent, No collide ALL mult, Fin2, Makespherical (or wire wheel2), ADV dupe2. For better combat Armored Combat Framework(ACF(Fallens build tools recommended with ACF)).

PA is used for high precision when building.
Fin2 for planes.
Makespherical (or wire wheel2) to prevent wheels from digging to the map.
AD2 because AD1 f**** stuff up.
No collide all multi tool prevents from right clicking all props with nocollide.

Might missed something.

Genuinely good thread in gmod section. A tear is shed.
Wire is a must, assuming its build try having different variations of construct and flatgrass as those can be fun.

I have adv dupe, stacker, prop protection, and exsto admin…
I’m thinking about adding Wiremod, but I’ve had this problem where whenever I join a wiremod server it goes to a blue screen that says “creating render targets” and it just does that for like forever… So i don’t wanna have people joining my server be stuck on that too…