SMB2 Ragdolls

Hello everyone.

After when I saw Super WAA HOO Bros. 2 under this link; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBROIG1Efo It actually gave me an idea to try to recreate this in Gmod.

But… the problem is, that there aren’t ragdolls available in Gmod / SFM which are the characters from Doki Doki Panic / Super Mario Bros. 2, as I probably assume that they need to be made from scratch, as there’s no official models available for the characters that they are needed for the project.

I have listed the characters that need to be made for Gmod / SFM:

• Hoopster
  • Phanto
  • Ninji
  • Tryclyde
  • Fryguy
  • Clawgrip
  • Mouser
  • Wart

8 characters that needs to be made until I can start working on the Gmod adaptation of Super WAA HOO Bros. 2. That may not sound a lot, but I can presume that this isn’t going to happen until I have the ragdolls needed for this project, so I want to organize small team that is talented making custom ragdolls to Gmod. Also, I didn’t list Birdo here, as I’m very sure that (s)he is available in gmod.org, but you probably get the idea.

If you really want this to be made, give money in return. You can’t find that much people that model for free from scratch, and yes there is a Birdo. She is available on the workshop.

I know, I know, and I do have the plan to stock on the money to commission the 8-bit Sandwich to make Wart for Gmod.