[Snippet]Drawing Players Eye Traces

Just got a little snippet of code here from this massive script i have been building which is a utility clientside script and it’s mostly just wallhacks and shits, but it originated from a small radar that Sir Waddlesworth started me off on.
My only problem with this snippet is that there is a bit of glitchyness with the beams, if you want, post a fix or edit of this in hope that i can get this right ^.^
Eventually im going to release the massive compilation but not quite yet.
I actually wanted to make this, because i was watching FTPJE’s stuff on youtube and i saw he had this little beam that showed where people was looking a while back and i was like “:open_mouth: OMG HOW HE DO DAT!!!”

WARNING: IF YOU ARE GOING TO EDIT THIS MAKE SURE YOU ARE STARTING AND ENDING THE 3D CAM APPROPRIATELY AND NOT PREMATURELY OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH ON SERVER JOIN!!!

CreateClientConVar("Radar_Wallhack_DrawEyeTraces",0) // Creates console var
function DrawEyeTrace() // Sets the function.
for _,a in pairs(player.GetAll()) do // Creates a loop of all players.

if GetConVarNumber("Radar_Wallhack_DrawEyeTraces")>=1 and a:GetShootPos():Distance(LocalPlayer():GetShootPos())<3000 and a:GetShootPos():ToScreen().visible and a!=LocalPlayer() then // If they are close or can be seen
cam.Start3D(EyePos(),EyeAngles())  // Then start a 3d render where we will draw our beams.
			render.SetMaterial( Material("models/debug/debugwhite") )
			render.DrawBeam( a:GetShootPos(), a:GetEyeTrace().HitPos, 2, 0, 0, Color(255,255,255,255) ) // Draws our beam at the persons eye position.
cam.End3D() // Ends the 3d render.
		end
	end
end
hook.Add("HUDPaint","DrawPlayerEyeTraces",DrawEyeTrace) // Hooks it in.

So this just draws a beam from the shootpos to the eyetrace hitpos of all players?

Besides you could just use a different hook so no cam would be required.

Besides your code is horrible inefficient.

Post it on the wiki and tidy up your indenting before doing so.

I think the indenting is fine.

[editline]10:55AM[/editline]

whoops, just realized the inconsistency of the indentation.

Eh?