Snow/Underground DM Map

Hey its me again!

As you may have noticed, I took a little break on the weekend and started to develop a map thats a bit out of my comfort zone. Its not much right now but the map will include a snowy part of the level on the surface and there will be mulitple entrances to an underground bunker.

Due to there not being a post and map fro me over the weekend I thought I’d give you guys an update by the end of today of what I am currently working on and give you updates if i do continue to develop this map :heart:

Though its WIP and also the lighting is very bad due to just being a mock up but will fix it up!
List of Screenshots!

There will be a lot more paths between each open area and also the surface to make sure people can get around better. Though this map idea is a bit stretched for me as I usually do not work with terrain and outdoor stuff though now I am bursting out of my bubble, to learn a lot more and try to make the map look its best :heart: Cya when I update tomorrow!

EDIT - Fixed screenshots, though now they are outdated so update soon :heart: PS - sorry for the mess up

7 Likes

This post is SO FREAKING COOL!

1 Like

holy shit this is SO FREAKING COOL FOR REAL THOUGH WTF!!!

1 Like

Great job, keep it up!

2 Likes

Gj, nice to see you spitting out so many maps! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great job, keep it up!

1 Like

Lmao just realised the screenshots…I’ll fix it up now

EDIT - Fixed <3

3 Likes

yeah i was gonna tell you, but i thought it would be more amusing to let you realise yourself

1 Like

Update time before I head off!

Though damn keys are coming out and the game is looking so gooood :heart: Can’t wait to see the how my maps will be like in s&box later down the line!

Though enough of this and lets get straight to the screenshots!

Mainly the bottom floor has been make overed! I got a lot more ideas to implement still down there but tomorrow I’ll get straight to work on the second floor then the above ground to make sure it all looks good, works with deathmatch and still has a fluid gameplay experience.

Hope you guys like it! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll make this quick! update time and its looking a lot better! I’ve got a few ideas on what to do next but I just need to run around it a few more times and imagine what its like to fight in it before going further with it as so far I love the way it is now.

Screenshots!

A lot fuller and still has a nice amount of open space to run around in and survive a bit longer definitely compared to the smaller maps I’ve made! Might leave the map as is now until i get the feel of it more and more through gameplay but right now I think it flows the way i want it to!

Tell me what you think of it!

3 Likes

Love it

1 Like