so we have 3 anticheat now ?

lol

VAC
Cheatpunch
EasyantiCheat

just a few more and we might make the cheat makers give up to make their cheats to work for 10 different anti cheat programs at once with every single update…

just want to say i actualy like this…

With a playerbase so determined to be assholes and douchebags, I wouldn’t mind if we had four or five.

Out of the way, hackers! Here’s legitimacy!

Honestly, what is the big deal?

Here, Im gonna summarize the Rust community in a nutshell.

GET RID OF THE HACKERS OMG SO MANY
-implements anticheat
OMG STILL HACKERS DO SOMETHING
-implements professional anticheat
OMG TOO MANY ANTICHEAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING
-Garry kills community

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1032313/Noah.jpg

That made me laugh a lot harder than it should have hahahaha

the Cheaters are on the boat sadly

you know…they can fly…

Ban that bird!

EasyantiCheat? Where do you see that? I thought it was only VAC and CheatPunch right now.

just a few more anticheats and we might make the game laggy as hell even more as it is already :confused:
I don’t think putting 50 anticheats will make the hackers stop hacking, they’ll always find a way to cheat so better focus on the game and you can still ban cheaters with the community with video proof or something.

anticheats dont make the game lag haha.
even on DayZ Mod you could have 5 different antihack scripts running at once without it causing lag.
its just a small thing running in the background verifying that people are legit’n Stuff

Put 20 anti cheats in to the game for all I care. Getting ridiculous with the hackers. The less hackers, the more the developers can put time in to the game and not anti cheats. :expressionless:

whats this easy anti cheat about? works with rust?

anticheats dont make the game lag haha.
even on DayZ Mod you could have 5 different antihack scripts running at once without it causing lag.
its just a small thing running in the background verifying that people are legit’n Stuff

Why not ? it’s using your hard drive to scan and your internet connection + processor no ?

I think it’s just an initial scan of your PC. CheatPunch takes screenshots somehow though while you are in game so I’m not sure exactly.

it requires so little of your pc that you would need over 50 anticheats to even notice anything on your nintendo64