I’ll put is as simple as possible the solution. Just follow the steps:
- Have you server reinstalled using different ports (if possible, different IP)
- use the following command line at your “.bat” server starter: +server.secure “true”
- Do not use too many open slots (500 and beyond). Use 100 at maximum.
- Download and install "AntiDDOS Guardian from here: http://www.anti-ddos.net
- After installation, click at the “IMPORT IP LIST”, then “Do not clear…”
- Choose Russia.httaccess --> a message “The IP list has been succesfully merged” will appear
- Do the same with CHINA and every country you do not want access from
- Click at ANTI-DDOS icon, and then at BANDWITH TAB. Then lower “Client Bandwith” (options 4.1 and 4.2) to 256k
- Click at UDP BANDWITH TAB, and then lower “UDP ingress Bandwith” and “UDP egress Bandwith” to 256 (options 6.1, 6.2, 6.4 and 6.5)
OTHER MEASURES: install rusty and KICK/BAN every user with too high ping.
Have fun kicking some Russian Hackers butt.