Got a Nvidia card?
suffer from game crashes\pc freezes\black screen of death?
here is a solution for you all!
After months of stubborn tries, i finally did it, the game works!
- Update you BIOS (search on google on how to)
- Open Nvidia control panel (in the corner at the bottom of the screen where the windows clock is)
- Click “Manage 3D settings”
- Choose the “Program” tab
- Search for rust in games list, if you dont have it, click “add” and find the rust.exe (in the steam folder > steamapps)
- Set “Antialiasing - Gamma correction” to Off
- Set “Antialiasing Mode” to Off
- Set “Texture filtering - Negative LOD bias” to Clamp
- Set "Texture filtering - Trilinear optimization to Off
- Set “Threaded Optimization” to Off
save the settings > enjoy!!!
same thing works for Kerbal Space Program!