Some bug reports

1- players being able to teleport to a ceiling by jumping on a large wooden box.

2- animals attacking through wall as been reported and still not fixe, but on top of that even if I’m 2 sets of stairs higher they are able to attack me in my house. It mostly happens with the white wolf and sometimes de black ones.

Just posting this here to let you guys know, I’ll make sure to report this on gitsomething when I get home.

Dont post them here…look at your main Rust Homepage, and follow the link from there; top of page “Bug Reports”. You need to also create a github account.

https://github.com/Facepunch/rust-issues/issues?state=open

[quote=“gullywood, post:1, topic:138806”]

1- players being able to teleport to a ceiling by jumping on a large wooden box.
QUOTE]

Thanks for writing about that, we just got a guy named FELIX that uses this technique to get pass the walls. Disguiting…

Cheers!

That’s what I meant by “Just posting this here to let you guys know, I’ll make sure to report this on gitsomething when I get home.”

I’m posting here because I know helk reads everything, and so does max. If they see about it here and on the bug report, it might go up in their to-do list. I believe the box bug must be taken care as fast as possible and that’s why I posted it here.