Some Freaky bug in rust

Hey guy’s

Today playing on eu2 and i came across a bug i was gathering resources from a bear guy came up and started shooting me, however i didn’t seem to be taking all the damage i didn’t realise what was happening until he said i have that shit recorded hacker.
I then got my friend to shoot me with a bow and arrow to prove that i could be killed i have video proof of this also which i will post.

the issues is recored here

and happens around 2:22 i get my buddy to kill me afterwards to confirm that i can die and that you can see i lose health.

looking back at the vid i see the bear has arrows in it so wondering is their collider may have been providing some sort of barrier.

posted on bug reports also

https://github.com/Facepunch/rust-issues/issues/801

Jeez dude, use some commas. (sorry for my english, too) For us non-english-speakers it’s really usefull to separate sentences a little more. :wink:

I’ve noticed that quite a bit of people one these forums are pretty hard to understand. I’ve just been assuming that most of them aren’t native english speakers. /shrug

not that it actully matters but i have adjusted post for you (it was very early in the morning for me) :slight_smile:

And/or very young. Oftentimes it’s feels like you’re reading an unfiltered stream of consciousness.

Not sure if i was actually awake when i posted it. So that would probable explain it. :wink: