So I’ve got a rather weird issue. Some hooks are not being called at all when they should be. Some of them worked previously, and others are in the same lua file as ones that work fine. They mostly seem to be TTT hooks, but that might only be because I don’t use other ones nearly as often. Here’s an example:
function itemcheck( ) if SERVER then for _, v in pairs( player.GetAll() ) do --Simple code here that I know works. Can't show it because that would be leaking another author's code however. end end end hook.Add("TTTBeginRound", "checkHook", itemcheck)
This code was working fine at first. I tried to add another hook that called the same function on a TTTPrepareRound hook, and that’s when I noticed it was no longer working, but it may have stopped before that. I removed the additional hook and it still doesn’t work. This code is in its own lua file in lua/autorun.