Some ideas?

Hey, I’m making this very simple Deathmatch map based around a single building (How original. :rolleyes:). Though I can’t seem to come up with any ideas. Would any of you care to throw a few ideas out on how I might populate the surrounding map and interior of the building?

Current layout;

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/92/buildinglayout01.png

It’s pretty basic, though if you think it needs it I could change some of the walls around. I’m flexible!

[editline]03:06PM[/editline]

Also sorry about the terrible writing. Vista paint + antialiasing and paint bucket tool.

I think a sawmill could be pretty cool. It’s kind of original. Put some trees and a forest like theme to the outside. Add some logs, saws, and stuff like that.

Dear me, I’m really sorry I forgot to mention that this is a mid-urban based map. :v:

Oh I see. Well the layout of your map reminds me of an office. That is all I can think of. Sorry, I will try to think some more things up. It might take time though…

Anything will do. Hell it could be some three story teleportation complex for all I care. :rolleye:

Be creative!

I’d like some ideas so I can have this finished by the end of the day. :v:

make a usable jail plox

-snippery-

What about full sized glass windows all around?

Good idea, I’ll put it on the first floor.

Two floors left guys.

[editline]04:15PM[/editline]

Third floor material.

This building is gonna look really badass. :buddy:
so now we still need to populate the second and third floor with ideas. They can be as simple as prop addition and placement or something like a pool. :c00l:

Also, needs surrounding skyscrapers and stuff.

And perhaps moving cars/people on the street below.

[editline]07:20PM[/editline]

Maybe make the top span multiple roofs?

Sounds good. Also, I’m planning on adding a simple 3d skybox with such things as that. This map doesn’t have to make sense it just has to be playable and fun.

[editline]04:37PM[/editline]

So I’ve gone an changed around the layout a little, as the stairs and such turned out different than I expect. Though all of your ideas will remain the same.

[editline]04:38PM[/editline]

P.s. I’m too lazy to change the layout picture, but I promise I’ll put more effort into the actual map. :v:

Make the roof have a bunch of things you can hide behind.

Air conditioners and such? Yeah I was thinking about that. So I will.

Yeah.
I sometimes notice people leave roofs empty.

Hehe great tip, if it wasn’t for this thread i’d be leaving my roofs completely empty.

:buddy:

Top span multiple roofs? :v:

Well I suppose it’d be good for magnum snipers. :3:

magnum snipers :argh: What does everyone have against the crossbow, learn to compensate for movement.

There are weapons other than the gravity gun in deathmatch?