Some really dated PS1 games

Hey all!

Just started my account on Facepunch, but i have been reading for quite some time.

Just like to start off with the note of some of the Gmod models created here, notably the models edited and created by the likes of Rastifan and Evil-Ash.
Anyways, there is this REAAAAAAAALLLLLYYYYY old PS1 game that i’d like a model for. It’s called Medievil. Not sure if anyone’s played it, but i’d like a model of the main character.

If anyone is familiar, please let me know if it’d be cool.

Cheers.

Oh man I remember that game! It’s awesome!

Agreed.

Want to get a model of Fortesque (the skeleton dude with 1 jaw)

Awwww fuck nostalgia just punched me right in the balls. And it hasn’t even been 2 months since I last played that game.

I can’t guarantee it’ll be done anytime soon, but I think I might have a go at modelling Sir Dan once I’m done with my current projects. He’s not exactly the most detailed character so it shouldn’t be too hard to do.

Mate if you can make that, i’ll hail you a hero.
Possibly even make an animated movie for Youtube using him in Gmod.
:stuck_out_tongue:

oh thank someone for remembering this game, i used to play this all day when i had it. but maybe while your at it make some of the shields and swords? always loved his shield

just posting here to put it back in the Ticker, get more people to have a look at this :slight_smile:

old thread

wouldn’t it be possible to port his model from the PSP remake?