Some servers majorly lag.

I’ll try to explain as good as possible.

Basically, when I join a server, like Gangwars for an example, it ends up in working fine for the first 10-15 mins, then after a while I can feel it start getting more laggy, feels really choppy, somewhat like a throttling CPU would feel like, also if I tab down my game, it’s laggy at my desktop, and all other things on my PC, like programs etc are laggy.

It’s basically dropping frames for no reason, it’s not just gangwars, it’s other gamemodes too, but not ALL gamemodes either, I guess it has something to do with the code maybe, I have no clue though, it’s just REALLY laggy.

Eventually it just gets more laggy, and ends up crashing after a few hours of constant lag.
If anyone knows what could possibly fix this, I would be really greatful.

Here are my specs

+edit: also confirmed that it’s not only for me, but for other people too.

I cant see a “true” answer on your problem so Im just gonna say everything that might help trying :slight_smile:

It could be:
Overheating (I see that your specs have a great temperature, but it could be a reason :stuck_out_tongue: )
Not updated drivers?
Not enough memory dedicated to your game???
Try to run the with somekind of “game booster” Like ‘Razer gamebooster’ or something? :slight_smile:
That you have enough space on your pc?
Tried to reinstall the game?

That was what i had on my mind that could cause the problem but I dont know if it gonna help?

I hope you find an answer on your problem :stuck_out_tongue:

make sure your antivirus doesn’t screw things up. antivirus is known for messing up multiplayer games cough McAfee