Some suggestions from a newbie.

Hey guys :slight_smile:

Firstly, I’m loving this game, beats the other “zombie survival” games an it’s only in alpha!

After playing for two days (around 15-20hrs) there are some things I would suggest.

1. Hunting Knife - Let’s you gut an animal quietly (but slower than hatchet)
  2. Claymores - Tripwire style explosives (pretty expensive and time consuming to make, but good for defense)
  3. Prone - Maybe it’s just playing DayZ and Nether but it feels strange not being able to hug the dirt
  4. Ambiance - me and a few clan mates tried playing the game with some nature sounds in the background and it definately added more depth to the feel of the game (woodland birdsong during the day, crickets etc at night)
  5. Radio - build radios, communicate further, separate groups by freq or 4-digit code.
  6. Shutters on windows - same as doors, but for windows :wink:

I would love to hear you opinions, (good or bad) :slight_smile:

I’m sure a few of these have been suggested before and I did do a search before I made this.

On the hunting knife thing, I don’t know how much more quiet you can get, but as a combat weapon I think it’d be cool, especially wit ha stone variant. Don’t know how I feel about claymores, seems like the perfect troll tool. Prone would be great, especially with tall grass. Ambiance is a must, no doubt. I like my Rust to be more caveman like, but since it’s hard to say which way things are going ,a radio would be a good idea if I don’t get what I want. And shutters, yes, I spent four in-game days tearing down my windows because of how open they left me to raiding.