Some Tomb Raider Underworld stuff from XNALara

I found a way how to porting XNALara models to Source easily (with 3ds max only sorry :/)

1. make sure you have 3ds max LOL!!
  2. download XNALara exporter/importer HERE!!!
  3. download XNALara models => official models and fan-made models
  4. use the maxscript to import .mesh to 3ds max
  5. use image editor to convert .png texture to .tga texture
  6. replace all model .png texture into .tga texture with material editor
  7. download WWMT tools HERE!!!
  8. follow all exporting tutorial in WWMT homepage above to export the models

here i RELEASE some stuff from XNALara

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377061_2449391163955_1527252420_31754429_519631509_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/389883_2449395844072_1527252420_31754432_1382482657_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/418236_2526573693470_1527252420_31781598_965239767_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/p480x480/427722_2526594173982_1527252420_31781600_907166100_n.jpg

list:

1. Pistol
  2. Uzi
  3. Rifle
  4. ak-47
  5. spear gun
  6. tranquilizer gun
  7. sticky grenade
  8. grapple gun
  9. shotgun
  10. laptop (i change screen texture bacause i dont like Croft VX)
  11. handycam (folded and unfolded)
  12. excalibur
  13. mjolnir
  14. thailand statue (left and right)
  15. ghallali key <NEW!>
  16. PDA and TABLET <NEW!>
  17. Temporary models fix (just delete glass mesh part for helicopter and bike) <NEW!>

DOWNLOAD SOON

IMPORTANT NOTE:

1. IM NOT A 3D MODELLER, SO DONT ASK ME ABOUT 3D MODELLING
  2. DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS IN ANYWHERE!!
  3. MY ENGLISH SUCKS BECAUSE IM INDONESIAN
  4. NO REQUEST!!!

UPDATE: REUPLOAD MODELS TO 4SHARED, BECAUSE SOME DUMB FUCK CLOSE MEGAUPLOAD!!! (ALL BECAUSE SOPA, PIPA OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT)
UPDATE2: ADDED SOME MODELS PLEASE REDOWNLOAD

Best is naked Lara ;]

There’s a convertor for XNALara to Source? Awesome! Here’s to hoping more XNALara models make to Gmod, they always have the coolest models…

Yay :D!! I am the one who started the XNA Lara thread long time ago, Fedge managed to make some Lara models but those were from the game itself. He did try to convert some stuff from XNA but he gave up I think. Nice to see somebody who found a way :slight_smile: there are TONS off cool models for XNA Lara, just look for yourself…

Holy shit thank you! I can finally port from Xanalara, that blender tutorial always ended up not working because blender would always crash.

dunno dude, i look fedge’s profile and seems like he never open his facepunch account agan :frowning:

unfortunately, i think i will stop porting XNALara stuff since i only need her weapon and her gear only…

but actually i really need another TRU characters and monsters, but i cant port ragdolls (because its hard and i dont know how)

[editline]17th January 2012[/editline]

You welcome :smiley:

now try it and release here!!

can you port another TRU ragdolls (alister, zip, winston, natla, another lara outfit, animals and monsters)???

oh and dont forget to get permission from who make the models (if you port fan-made models)

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5257917&postcount=9313

Someone port these, I beg of thee. I’ve been wanting tron models for ages.

There’s also a bunch of XNALara models on DeviantArt that aren’t available on the Tomb Raider forums…mostly because those forums have a very strict policy on making the site “Family friendly”, if you catch my drift.

Importer script don’t working in 3ds Max 8… Oh crap…

Now my question is:

1. who can port ragdoll from XNALara?
  2. who can fix my models texture to make it transparent and “bit” shiny just like the real models?

btw if you have deviantART, dont forget to watch me (~odi-vista) i have many lara poses in my gallery
the fun fact is seems like i only lara fan who use garrys mod to make her poses

Not alone my friend :wink:

WATCHED!! watch back :wink:
btw are this thread dead??

Well it’s quite simple to get glass textures transparent… Too bad I can’t get to my computer >_<

Are all those models available for Gmod or do you have to convert them and try to redo the model so it is Gmod acceptable?

its already For Gmod.

:smiley: to bad they friken shut down mega-file or something like that so I cant down lode half of them… Im talkin about the link Dark Kitsune posted…

Wait so XNALara ragdolls are already rigged to work with gmod?

all models above is ready for gmod
but, keep in mind these models is still need to be fixed!!
i cant make the texture transparent, the texture is not shiny, and i cant port ragdolls

i dont know what rigged mean… (im not a 3d modeller remember?)
but what i know is, XNALara ragdolls already have a bones and XNALara importer script can import a models with bones into 3ds max
but i dont know how to compile a ragdoll into source…
if you (or anybody) can, you can download the models from XNALara site, and try to port them

and please fix my models too (make the texture transparent and shiny)

So your postive they have bones that will work in gmod, you just don’t know how to compile them?

id like to know how to export into xnalara.