Something causing errors, DFrame

So everything above the code is not important and the same for the code under it.

Error
[LUA]
[ERROR] addons/addon/lua/autorun/client/cl_rps_panel.lua:89: attempt to call field ‘Send’ (a nil value)

  1. DoClick - addons/rock_paper_scissors/lua/autorun/client/cl_rps_panel.lua:89

  2. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:232
    [/LUA]
    Code
    [LUA]
    function Pinned(playerSent)
    local pinned = vgui.Create(“DFrame”)
    pinned:SetSize(300,100)
    pinned:SetPos(0,surface.ScreenHeight()/2-50)
    pinned:MakePopup()
    pinned:ShowCloseButton(false)
    pinned:SetTitle("")
    pinned.Paint = function(s,w,h)
    draw.RoundedBox(3, 0, 0, w, h, Color(100, 100, 100,230))
    draw.SimpleText(getPlayerFromSteamID(playerSent):Nick()…" requested a fight!", “DermaDefault”, w / 2, 20 , Color(255,255,255), TEXT_ALIGN_CENTER, TEXT_ALIGN_CENTER )
    end
    local BackroundCloseYes = vgui.Create( “DButton”, pinned )
    BackroundCloseYes:SetColor(Color(255,255,255))
    BackroundCloseYes:SetText( “Yes” )
    BackroundCloseYes:SetSize(100,40)
    BackroundCloseYes:SetPos(pinned:GetWide() - pinned:GetWide()+40,pinned:GetTall()/2-5)
    BackroundCloseYes.Paint = function( s, w, h )
    draw.RoundedBox(5,0,0,w,h,Color(50,255,50))
    end
    BackroundCloseYes.DoClick = function()
    pinned:Remove()
    net.Send(“TrueRequestAccepted”) <----- LINE 89, yes the network string is correct.
    net.WriteString(LocalPlayer():SteamID())
    net.WriteString(playerSent)
    net.SendToServer()
    end

local BackroundCloseNo = vgui.Create( "DButton", pinned )
BackroundCloseNo:SetColor(Color(255,255,255))
BackroundCloseNo:SetText( "No" )
BackroundCloseNo:SetSize(100,40)
BackroundCloseNo:SetPos(pinned:GetWide() - pinned:GetWide()+160,pinned:GetTall()/2-5)
BackroundCloseNo.Paint = function( s, w, h )
	draw.RoundedBox(5,0,0,w,h,Color(255,50,50))
end
BackroundCloseNo.DoClick = function()
	pinned:Remove()
end

end
[/LUA]

[editline]13th February 2017[/editline]

Well, I found the problem. Dumb problem dont worry.

I wrote

[LUA]
net.Send(“NAME”)
stuff
net.SendToServer(“NAME”)

instead of

net.Start(“NAME”)
stuff
net.SendTOserver